Psychological foundations of education:
- Educational Psychology Graduate Student Handbook with graduate program information, policies, and core requirements to supplement the Graduate School Catalog.
- The Graduate assistant employment web site lists policies and guidelines for graduate assistant employment. Graduate assistants are responsible for understanding these policies and procedures.
- International Student Handbook has information to help you understand and adjust to life at the U of M and the U.S.
First Year Research Project
Doctoral prelims in psychological foundations
- Psychological foundations written prelim information
- Prelim registration form
- Checklist for Showing Completion of Written Prelim
- Oral Preliminary Examination
- Visit MyU to update personal information, view pay statements, view and update W-4s, view and print duplicate W-2s, and access online direct deposit.
Helpful U of M links
- One Stop
- Graduate School
- Council of Graduate Students (COGS)
- Center for Educational Innovation (CEI)
- Minnesota English Language Program (MELP)
To apply and generate knowledge of psychological processes and methodological procedures involved in learning and teaching for the betterment and improvement of humans in a wide range of situations.